As we know that Microsoft just updated .NET Core to .NET Core 2.0. We have written about what’s new in ASP.NET Core 2 on our previous post. Now, in this post, we would recommend several providers that will be the best place to host ASP.NET Core 2
With this release, there are only few providers that support this latest version. It is only few windows hosting providers that keep up to date their latest technologies. We are here as web hosting review help you to find best and reliable ASP.NET Core 2 hosting solution for your need. We have reviewed so many ASP.NET hosting providers and here is our several recommendations for newest ASP.NET Core 2 hosting solution.
Best Affordable and Reliable Solution for your ASP.NET Core 2 Hosting
Cheap and Reliable ASP.NET Core 2 Hosting – ASPHostPortal
Since 2008, ASPHostPortal has been growing into one of the best cheap ASP.NET hosting provider that offer affordable ASP.NET hosting provider. They offer top quality and the latest ASP.NET Core hosting on their ASP.NET hosting environment.
ASPHostPortal has various ASP.NET Core 2 shared hosting plan which start from with an affordable price. There are 4 favorite ASP.NET Core 2 hosting plans which start from Host One, Host Two, Host Three, and Host Four. Host One plan start with $3.81/month. Host Two start with $7.00/month, Host Three is the most favorite plan start from $11.00/month and Host Four start with $18.00/month. All of their ASP.NET hosting plan allows user host unlimited domains, unlimited email accounts, at least 1 MSSQL and 1 MySQL database.
Let’s take a review at features of ASPHostPortal ASP.NET Core 2 hosting. All of their shared ASP.NET Core 2 hosting use the latest Windows Server version. Additionally, ASPHostPortal ASP.NET hosting has IIS 8/8.5, dedicated application pools, full trust, URL Rewrite Module 2 and Web Deploy. Most importantly, ASPHostPortal give
- MS SQL 2016, 2014, 2012, and also SQL 2008
- Microsoft Access Database and MySQL;
- NET Core, 4.5.2, 4.5.1, 4, 3.5, 2.0; MVC 5, 4, 3, 2, 1;
- Web Sockets, AJAX, Silverlight, RIA Services, LINQ;
Customer can always start from their Host One plan and this plan has support latest ASP.NET Core 2 hosting. For more information, please visit their site at http://www.asphostportal.com.
Top Choice ASP.NET Core 2 Hosting in Europe – HostForLIFE.eu
Founded in 2008 and since then they have grown into one of the largest windows hosting companies in the Europe. HostForLIFE.eu is operated from their registered office based in Manchester. Previously, they only have data centers in UK and Amsterdam. Since their business growing very fast, they spread their wings to other country. They have opened 5 data centers within 5 years, it is Frankfurt, Milan, Paris, Seattle and Dallas.
Many developers trusted them due to reliable servers, excellent customer support and a wide range of features. The company was voted as best hosting providers by readers of the then popular magazines in UK and Netherlands. HostForLIFE.eu was the recipient of the “Golden European ASP.NET Hosting Services” award from Dev Pro Magazine.
HostForLIFE.eu has been recognized as a Microsoft Spotlight Hosting partner. They are also licensed under the Microsoft’s Service Provider Licensing Agreement (SPLA) Program. The company also received several awards from leading developer magazines and online portals.
HostForLIFE.eu has shared ASP.NET Core 2 hosting and ASP.NET dedicated servers. In the case of the shared one, people will choose from 2 packages and gain unmetered disk space, bandwidth and POP 3 email accounts. Additionally, Plesk control panel is for HostForLIFE.eu ASP.NET Core 2 hosting customers to manager hosting services.
To maintain the highest stability, speed and security, HostForLIFE.eu uses more than one datacenter. They are top datacenters, one of which is Ace Data Centers. Network is first-class, which is built with hardware from Cisco, Juniper, Arbor Networks, Arista Networks, and Brocade.
HostForLIFE.eu ASP.NET Hosting is now offering 15% OFF for all of their shared ASP.NET hosting packages. The lowest plan should start from
€3.49/month. Now, you can enjoy it just from €2.97/month. HostForLIFE.eu also offer 30 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their hosting services.
Premium ASP.NET Core 2 Hosting in UK – UKWindowsHostASP.NET
If you’re based in UK and looking for ASP.NET Core 2 hosting, then UKWindowsHostASP.NET is a good choice.
This company utilizes many datacenters in Europe, but they are focusing on London data center. They have redundant resources to support UKWindowsHostASP.NET servers. Note that UKWindowsHostASP.NET purchases servers only from Dell.
All their data center utilizes the latest technologies and the support of robust facilities and infrastructures, its data center are powerful guarantee for the good performance of UKWindowsHostASP.NET ASP.NET Core 2 hosting.
We have monitored the websites that hosted on their data center and collected relevant statistics during test period. The result shows that UKWindowsHostASP.NET ASP.NET Core 2 hosting performs surprisingly well both in speed and stability. The average response time of its servers is within 200 ms. The company constantly invests on facilities so now even at traffic peaks the loading speed of websites is at the top level.
In terms of refund policy, the company commits to giving all hosting fees back to the customer who is not completely content with the service received. The full money-back guarantee is applicable to the first 30 calendar days of the term. No Hidden Fees is also promised.
How to Find Best ASP.NET Core Hosting Based on Your Requirement
- Before you approach a ASP.NET Core hosting company, you should first assess your needs and be clear as to what you want. Otherwise the provider might offer you features that you actually do not need for your website, which eventually raises the cost of the service provided. Always opt for only those features which are necessary for you.
- Go for a Windows dedicated service provider only for hosting professional ASP.NET Core websites. You don’t need to opt for a ASP.NET Core hosting company for any personal non-commercial website. For example, if you want to have a personal website, where you would want to put some family photographs or information, the best thing for you to do would be to find out if your internet service provider offers you any free web space. Many ISPs do provide space for personal websites or for uploading photographs or personal information. You don’t need to spend money on expensive ASP.NET Core web hosting companies for personal websites. Web hosting companies are a must when you want a professional website to be hosted because they are dedicated to providing the best services for your website and making it a grand success in the online community.
- While selecting your ASP.NET Core hosting provider you should always check on the uptime guarantee that it offers. The ASP.NET Core hosting company should give you long hours of uptime because offline websites and websites that always have their servers down will turn away visitors from your site and will also rank low in the search engine listings.
- ASP.NET Core web hosting company that has a proven track record for good performance and also for providing you instant assistance can always be trusted for good services.
- ASP.NET Core web hosting company that provides virtual hosting services is preferred. Virtual hosting is a very economical feature by which the hosting company allows multiple domain names. If you have more than one website, you should opt for this feature because it will handle requests to all the sites without you having to pay any additional cost for the different websites.
- The ASP.NET Core hosting provider should provide archiving services so that you do not loose any data during any eventuality.
- Your ASP.NET Core web hosting service provider should offer SFTP and SSH for enhanced security of your websites. These protocols are used over telnet and ftp protocols as they encrypt the data while it gets transferred over the web.
- The operating system of the ASP.NET Core web hosting service provider should support the latest software that you use on your website. For a basic website, this might not matter, but if you wish to have blogs, search engines, community forums or other complex features, the host operating system should always be compatible. The server operating system also determines the database server types that are accessible to you.