On this article below, we will give you some recommendations for best ASP.NET Core 6 hosting that you can choose when you want to host ASP.NET Core 6 website.
ASP.NET is specially designed for developers to create dynamic web apps. ASP.Net is an open source system developed by Microsoft’s server side framework for developers to construct dynamic sites, applications, games, and online services with the .NET stage. Windows hosting is the best place to host ASP.NET website.
We have listed 3 best cheap ASP.NET Core 6 hosting that you can make a decision and buy the best one that suits you.
3 Best Cheap ASP.NET Core 6 Hosting Providers 2021
Are you looking for quality ASP.NET Core 6 hosting provider with an affordable price? Then, please read entire article below and you can make decision where you want to host your ASP.NET Core 6 website.
1. ASPHostPortal – Best ASP.NET Core 6 Hosting
ASPHostPortal is a recognizable web hosting company with a large variety of hosting solutions, Windows hosting included. While shared hosting is what makes ASPHostPortal a widely known provider, its Windows hosting options are also very competitive. The provider is among the most affordable options for those who are looking for the best ASP.NET Core 6 hosting.
The provider offers some of the best value-to-money proportions by offering all-inclusive shared ASP.NET Core 6 hosting plans. It includes:
- Plesk control panel, which is the standard for ASP.NET Core hosting in the same way that cPanel is the standard for Linux operations.
- Windows Server 2016/2019 OS is already included, which keeps your expenses low. Many other hosts require you to purchase an OS as an extra.
- Support for the majority of programming languages and scripts, including ASP, ASP.NET 2.0 (3.5, 4.0, & 4.7), PHP, SSICurl, GD Library, MVC 5.0, & AJAX.
- Latest ASP.NET Core
- Support latest MSSQL database. As customers, you can choose to use MSSQL 2017, 2016, 2014, and also 2012
ASPHostPortal has 4 basic shared ASP.NET hosting plans: Host Intro starts at $1.00/mo, Host One at $3.81/month, Host Two at $7.21/month, and Host Three at $11.46/month. If you need more features, you can also check their shared ASP.NET advanced hosting plans.
Most user start from Host One plan as it has come with MSSQL and MySQL database while Host Intro can only host website without any database. Host One plan feature such as
- Unlimited sites. In this plan, you can host unlimited websites with 1 single account only
- 5 GB disk space with 60 GB bandwith. It is very enough for small websites to run
- Unlimited email accounts powered by SmarterMail with 500 MB email space. The basic plan supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP along with webmail access. With an advance plan, you can have access to other features such as mailing list, auto subscribes and many more advanced features.
ASPHostPortal ASP.NET Core Hosting server performance
ASPHostPortal Windows ASP.NET Core 6 hosting server performance is quite average, as expected for shared hosting.
The uptime remained at 100%, which is an exceptional result to start with.
At the same time, the average response is only around 150-200 mbs. It’s a great speed to loadyour website or app.
This leads me to conclude that ASPHostPortal will be suitable for you if you want to host your ASP.NET Core 6 website.
2. HostForLIFEASP.NET – Premium European ASP.NET Core 6 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET is another great European Windows hosting provider that specializes in ASP.NET Core 6 hosting with a focus on security and reliability. They have good reputation in Europe for ASP.NET hosting solution and their price is quite affordable for new user or even developer.
HostForLIFEASP.NET, when it comes to Windows plans, is a high-end solution with a set of various features:
- Plesk control panel is included for ease of use and top-level functionality.
- Windows Server 2019 and MSSQL 2019 Express are in the package as well. These are among the latest versions of Windows OS and database available.
- Kaspersky antivirus is counted in for protection which is especially important for Windows-based software.
- You can host unlimited sites without any worry in this plan. There are no disk space and bandwith restriction too.
- Each plan has support latest ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.7, 4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, and also Classic ASP.
- Each plan also comes with email hosting. You can create email accounts easily via their control panel. It has support POP3, SMTP, and also webmail.
HostForLIFEASP.NET has 4 packaged Windows ASP.NET Core 6 hosting plans starting at EUR 2.97/mo. You can go up to EUR 9.34/mo initially and scale as needed with 5-years subscriptions.
An interesting fact is that HostForLIFEASP.NET guarantees (on a written agreement) to answer all inquiries in 10 minutes. Meanwhile, ticket support has guaranteed response rates of 10 minutes. This is especially important if you have a commercial project where every minute means business.
Support might be great, but not the money-back policy. HostForLIFEASP.NET simply doesn’t have one. So it’s the courtesy of the billing team to decide whether to refund for unused service time or not if you decide to cancel.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Windows ASP.NET Core Hosting server performance
HostForLIFEASP.NET demonstrated great performance results. And while the 100% uptime guarantee was slightly breached, I cannot complain.
The average first byte time is 0.175s which is very good. Plus, it remained very stable, without any high peaks, showing HostForLIFE’s reliability.
So in terms of performance, HostForLIFE definitely meets the high expectations that were dictated by the price.
All in all, choose HostForLIFEASP.NET if you have a mission-critical project on the way. It will be the best fit for businesses developing ASP.NET Core 6 web-based apps and heavy Windows-based sites.
3. WindowsASPNETHosting.in – Microsoft’s ASP.NET Core Hosting Partner in Asia
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the very few providers that offer affordable ASP.NET Core 6 hosting on shared servers and scalable Windows hosting on private virtual servers infrastructure. You can easily pick and choose how powerful you want your hosting to be. Plus, the prices are some of the lowest you’ll find.
ASP.NET hosting is more of a one-size-fits-all solution. It’s 1 plan priced at INR 103.99/mo for as long as you need. It includes:
- Plesk control panel is included.
- Support for Classic ASP, NET Framework 3.5, 4.7, & 4.8, .NET core 2.2.8, & 3.1.3, Silverlight, Microsoft Access, ODBC, and APS.NET MVX 4,5,6.
- 1 GB storage, 10 GB bandwith, 1 domain
Apart from shared ASP.NET Core hosting, dedicated server and VPS hosting plans support Windows as well. So scalability options are there. Just keep in mind that they will require you to pay for Windows and the control panel separately.
Another thing to consider is the refund policy. Yearly and longer plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee, while shorter – 48h to claim your money back.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in ASP.NET Core hosting performance
During 2 months of monitoring, WindowsASPNETHosting.in perform very stable, it is only take 0.255s to load the site, if we compare it to other competitors, WindowsASPNETHosting.in win on their class.
To conclude, WindowsASPNETHosting.in is among the best options for Windows hosting. However, keep its shared hosting for personal stuff – the software is less than optimal though very good for the price.
Final Verdict – Best ASP.NET Core 6 Hosting
While the choice of the best Windows ASP.NET Core 6 hosting providers is pretty limited, each of the hosts we tested has something that might be perfect for your project. So let’s quickly recap the strengths and best uses for each:
- ASPHostPortal is beginner-friendly, reliable, and offers excellent value for money, thanks to all essentials being included. Hosted on shared servers, it’s best for smaller projects.
- HostForLIFEASP.NET offers the best ASP.NET Core 6 hosting option for commercial use. It’s highly reliable options with many safeguards to keep your project online and secure at all times.
- WindowsASPNETHosting.in has good prices and all-inclusive plans mainly on shared servers. This is a great option for personal use, while VPS and dedicated hosting are available to businesses.
Generally, there’s no one-size-fits-all hosting solution. Each website has its own needs. It’s up to you to determine which one of these Windows ASP.NET Core 6 hosting providers fits the bill. What sort of technologies do you need? Do you require full access to the server? What kind of bandwidth will your website command once it goes live?
Each of these hosting companies offers plans that vary by price and functionality. If your website looks like it may expand, your hosting provider also needs to adapt to that need. Trying to determine “the best” ASP.NET Core 6 hosting relies on figuring out which one is “the best” for your website.
Conclusion on Their ASP.NET Core Hosting Services
To be honest, the ranking of the best ASP.NET Core hosting is based on facts. We make this serious promise that all the evidences are not out of thin air. Here are several reasons why users choose them as your asp.net hosting partner:
Support the Latest ASP.NET Core Framework
As we all know, to create a functional Windows-based website, latest Microsoft technology is always the first consideration coming into your mind. Fortunately, those three excellent companies have considered fully before releasing each hosting plan. Each hosting package comes with the latest version of Windows server, MSSQL, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC as well as enables Classic ASP. Besides, sufficient disk space and bandwidth are also accessible for you.
Guarantee Uptime and High Performance Server
All of the three ASP.NET Core hosting companies above guarantee stunning uptime – 99.99%, creating a reliable ASP.NET Core hosting environment for each hosted website. Furthermore, the fast server response time is also a spotlight of all hosting solutions.
Rich Features with Affordable Price
As we have described above that their ASP.NET hosting plan comes with rich features with affordable price. ASPHostPortal hosting plan comes with only $1.00 per month. If you are new in ASP.NET, then you don’t need to spend a lot to test your ASP.NET site. In other hands, HostForLIFEASP.NET offer unlimited ASP.NET Core hosting features start from only €3.00/month. UKWindowsHostASP.NET also provide cheap ASP.NET Core hosting plan with many great features
High Available Technical Support
They are Windows ASP.NET Core based hosting provider that specialize in ASP.NET. Anytime you have problem, you can always contact them 24×7 and you will get fast and friendly support from them. If you are looking for some useful hosting knowledge and tips, the knowledgebase can help you a lot.