There is no effort spared in protecting your network environment. Fortunately, there are several strong cyber-security options available that can provide you with all the resources you require for that.
You can find the greatest software that can be adjusted to any organization size and network in this post.
How can cybersecurity tools safeguard my network?
Checking on each item separately is rather simple when managing a small network. However, things might become challenging when managing more than ten endpoints in addition to additional servers and machinery.
A network cyber-security tool is necessary to manage the workload whether you require on-premise or cloud protection, patching your systems, or simply ensuring that only authorized entries are allowed.
With these management technologies, all security events may be smoothly automated from a single console.
5 Best Tools for Cyber Security Solutions
Acronis Cyber Protect is a great option if you need backup and anti-malware for all of your devices.
To ensure that your systems are secure, it includes integrated patch management tools and AI-based ransomware prevention.
Your network manager will be able to remotely control the endpoints using the solution, which also has the capacity to do vulnerability evaluation.
As a result, you will be able to defend against any online threats and have total control over your network environment and assets from a single console.
Here are just a few of Acronis Cyber Protect’s greatest qualities:
- Full antivirus and antimalware protection with AI-based ransomware protection
- Integrated patch management and backup
- Intuitive web-based interface with multi-tenant administration
- Remote desktop capabilities
- Multi-level encryption
Wazuh offers the greatest method for network security when it comes to cyber-security. From a single console, it safeguards workloads in on-premises, virtualized, containerized, and cloud-based systems.
For Windows, Linux, macOS, Solaris, AIX, and HP-UX systems, Wazuh includes lightweight agents that may identify any unexpected or unruly behavior on the system.
That includes hidden files, cloaked programs, unregistered network listeners, and many other security flaws.
The software collects data from system and app logs and transmits it to a central management for analysis and storage.
The programs and files are continuously checked for any configuration or attribute changes and for adherence to the security rules you have imposed.
Wazuh can prevent access to a system, run prepared instructions, or conduct additional investigations into the impacted systems after identifying such issues.
Since the program is open source, you can alter it to suit your needs. However, it also supports a wide range of integrations, including those with AlienVault, Amazon Macie, VirusTotal, and many others.
Here are some of its top qualities to review:
- Ready-made Windows, Linux macOS, Solaris, AIX, and HP-UX systems agents
- Advanced threat intelligence technology
- Web user interface for data visualization, analysis, and platform management
- Cloud and Container security including Docker hosts and Kubernetes nodes and down to the container level itself
- Extensive reports for compliance, vulnerability, and file integrity
- It protects public clouds, private clouds, and on-premise data centers
3. Endpoint Central MSP
A comprehensive endpoint management tool for MSPs, Endpoint Central MSP enables you to manage desktops, servers, laptops, and mobile devices from a single location.
This application allows you to manage any and all customer environments because it comes with 50 pre-defined settings and hundreds of scripts.
You will be able to pull crucial data, such as usage statistics, banned applications, warranty, licensing, etc., and track detailed asset data for hardware and software.
Additionally, if you need to support a specific endpoint, you may do it with the help of remote desktop features like session recording, file transfer, shortcuts, and support for voice and video calls.
Here are some of its key features:
- Automate patch deployment for over 850 first and third-party applications
- Remotely deploy applications to client computers
- Manage Windows, servers, Android, iOS, and Chrome devices
- Manage up to 25 endpoints with the free version
- Restrict and control the usage of USB devices
4. Perimeter 81
You can use the enterprise-level security platform Perimeter 81 to keep an eye on all network and traffic behavior.
A Software-Defined Perimeter included with the program enables you to control network access and offer secure pathways to shared systems.
Perimeter 81 guards against data loss and unwanted access to your network using multi-layered security solutions including always-on encryption, two-factor authentication, and single sign-on.
Before gaining access to the network and its resources, the devices are checked, increasing security.
Another cloud-based VPN option that can grow with your network is Perimeter 81.
Check out these Perimeter 81 main features:
- Secure remote access
- OpenVPN, L2TP, IKEv2, and PPTP security protocols
- Integration with all major cloud services and on-prem resources
- Compatible with all major platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android
- 30-day money-back guaranteed policy
5. Security Event Manager
A significant component of network security is the detection of unsuccessful logon attempts and firewall events, and Security Event Manager excels in that area.
In order to help you examine potential dangers, get ready for audits, and store logs, it comes with hundreds of pre-built connectors that collect logs from diverse sources, consolidate their data, and gather them in a single area.
Basically, you can program the too to reply in accordance with any network- or user-based regulations.
You can, for instance, take quick action by banning IP addresses, altering permissions, deactivating accounts, blocking USB devices, terminating applications, and much more.
Here are some of its key features:
- Advanced pfSense firewall log analyzer
- Keep track of logon and logoff events with a centralized monitor
- Advanced compliance reporting with predefined templates for PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and more
- Cross site scripting prevention tool
- Blocks IPs, change privileges, disable accounts, block USB devices, and more
The greatest network cybersecurity technologies for business networks are now complete. While some of them concentrate on finding vulnerabilities, others offer active defense and backup.
To pick the best choice, all you have to do is evaluate the required features and security level. Do you have other great tools? Please feel free to discuss it below. Thank you.